When I started this blog and this journey, my goals were pretty nebulous. My main goal was, you know, actually doing this.
Now I’m doing it! I’ve reached a bit of a milestone, in fact: I have filled up one entire WW booklet, with no sign of quitting or tapering off! I get a new book next week! I think it’s time to set some goals
- Reach 180 by the end of 2011/Q1 2012. Total weight loss goal: 53.8 pounds. 38.8 lbs to go.
- Get my body fat percentage into the healthy range for women. I am double-checking with my old trainer what mine was a year ago. I was in the overweight range — I think 35%?
- Lose inches in my hips & waist. 4-5 inches in my hips & 4-5 inches in my waist would make me a “true”/standard 14 and/or 12.
- Run a mile without stopping.
- Go down 1-2 cup sizes. I miss my C cup (real or not, ha).
I have some rigid, calendar-type motivation — a wedding in September! I’m not setting a specific weight or size for it, but I want to keep working at the pace I’ve been going, and look slamming in whatever dress I get! And it’s going to be a colorful dress. With cleavage. I may even wear heels! Egads!
Goals feel more real once we write them down, right? Anyone out there have goals they want to hit in 2011, or ones they’ve met and want to share?